Energy For Development:
Story of the Tiny Rapeseed
People are Energy Systems—it’s all about human energy’s role advancing communities by focusing on what improves peoples lives … and that results from how people apply their energies. That affects health of their bodies, relationships in their homes, then wealth in its many forms. A community working together can learn to identify shared priorities, recognize success, and forge partnerships to advance behavior change.
Some of our abiding findings are:
- Act as a local partnership with no expectation of outside help and funds.
- The best resources are likely those already in the community’s possession.
- Best practices can be gleaned in a life that is one of continual learning.
- Rising aspirations for quality of life attracts more and more people.
- Communities mature from cooperation on shared goals, and social change emerges.
- Master’s program
- Residential Tours: India, Nepal
(Visited 147 times, 1 visits today)